SIP Trunking is a replacement for companies who currently use ISDN circuits for outgoing/incoming calls.
It connects your phone (or PBX for larger customers) to the public telephone network over broadband. SIP can significantly reduce service charges and call costs when compared to ISDN.
Want to take advantage of SIP but don’t have an in house PBX? 52Degrees can offer a hosted PBX with a whole host of services including, but not limited to:
- Call Queuing and Hunt groups – Hold calls in a Queue and distribute to whoever becomes available first
- Voicemail to E-mail – Have voicemail delivered as an attachment to an E-mail
- Time of day routing – Direct calls to different locations based on the time of day
- IVR Menu – Direct calls to different locations based on their menu selection
- Location based routing – Divert calls to different locations based on the location of the caller
If you are unsure what your requirements are, require a custom quotation or to obtain references from our existing customer base, please get in touch. E-mail, live chat or call our team who are always happy to help.
- Lower Cost Alternative to PSTN
- FREE Calls to 52Degrees Customers
- Number Flexibility
- ideal For Large Call Volumes
- Best Call Rates Available