SIP Trunking is a replacement for companies who currently use traditional phone systems (on ISDN circuits) for outgoing/incoming calls. Openreach announced no new ISDN orders in 2020 and aim to have fully switched off ISDN by 2025.
It connects your current phone system (or PBX for larger customers) to the public telephone network over a broadband connection, much like VoIP. Our SIP trunking solution significantly reduces service charges and call costs when compared to ISDN.
Ideal for customers with the in house expertise to manage their own phone systems, or those with large call volumes such as call centers or companies with multiple locations.
- Scale on Demand – Our infrastructure is built to handle a high volume of calls
- Bring your own phone system – No need to buy new hardware
- Reduce costs – Being Internet based, VoIP offers immediate cost savings
Want to take advantage of our low cost call rates but don’t have your own phone system or PBX? Head on over to our Cloud Hosted VOIP offering.
If you are unsure what your requirements are, require a custom quotation or to obtain references from our existing customer base, please get in touch. E-mail, live chat or call our team who are always happy to help.
- Lower Cost Alternative to ISDN
- FREE Calls to 52Degrees Customers
- Scale on Demand
- Bring your own phone system
- Best Call Rates Available