52Degrees Telecom Ltd stores information provided when registering, ordering or renewing services, as well as weblogs, traffic data, communication data and correspondence. This includes email, written and web chat.
- 52Degrees Telecom Ltd logs the IP address of machines browsing our website, client area and placing orders.
- 52Degrees Telecom Ltd stores all information collected on servers that reside in the United Kingdom. Therefore, this data does not leave the EEA.
- 52Degrees Telecom Ltd does not store credit card details or share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- 52Degrees Telecom Ltd will not pass on information to 3rd parties or vendors without prior permission. Except when a valid request is received from Law Enforcement.
- 52Degrees Telecom Ltd will, upon request under the data protection act, provide all information held on you. In some cases this may be subject to a small fee to cover costs of providing this information.
- 52Degrees Telecom Ltd will post all changes to this policy to this page. Where appropriate we email the customer. However, the customers responsibility to keep up to date with it.