52 Degrees Telecom Limited agree to provide customers with services ordered at the time of sign up. Customers agree to abide by the acceptable usage policy below.
52 Degrees Telecom Limited:
- logs the IP address of machines browsing our website, client area and placing orders.
- does not store credit card details or share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- stores all information collected on servers that reside in the United Kingdom. This data therefore does not leave the EEA.
- will not pass on information to 3rd parties or vendors without prior permission (except when a valid request is recieved from Law Enforcement)
- upon request under the data protection act, will provide all information held on you. In some cases this may be subject to a small fee to cover costs of providing this information.
- will post all changes to this policy to this page and where appropriate email the customer, it is however the customers responsibility to keep up to date wth it.