Our highly available, state of the art network was designed from the ground up. Resiliency, speed and security is always at the forefront.
52 Degrees have worked hard to ensure there is no single point of failure anywhere. Our network gives clients a distinct advantage: having their content, whatever it may be, delivered to their customers as efficiently as possible using the best available route.
- We operate our own multi homed BGP network (autonomous system number AS44660)
- Multiple redundant routers in a N+1 configuration connected to separate A + B power supplies.
- Multiple redundant switches in a N+1 configuration connected to separate A + B power supplies.
- Sub 4ms round trip to London.
- Traffic flows over truly diverse, resilient fibre paths.
- Monitored 24/7/365 by experienced staff. Utilizes both in house and off-network systems.
- Low latency, un-contended.
- No single point of failure.
- Purpose built to cope with large volumes of data.
52Degrees maintains an open settlement-free peering policy. Therefore, anyone is invited to peer and we do not require a signed peering agreement. However, we do request the following:
- Peers must maintain a functional 24x7x365 NOC. This must be contacted via phone or e-mail.
- The peers NOC must have a clear escalation path. This enables us to identify and resolve network problems.
- Peers must maintain ample capacity to ensure no latency / packet loss is incurred due to link saturation.
- Sourcing from their network.
- Peers will maintain prefix and routing information in a publicly accessible IRR.
- Peers must not configure a default or static route, sending traffic to 52Degrees for a route not advertised by 52Degrees at any given interconnection point.